Wednesday, June 12, 2013

~make the time~

I have had a lot of people ask me where I find the time to work out.
Well, I make it. It doesn't always happen everyday, but I try to, because it makes me feel so much better and have so much more energy.
Here is what my Monday looked like, and I still managed to squeeze in a 4 mile run :)
  
~there you have it~
now, go lace up those tennis shoes and do something active :)
{tip: try to get a full nights sleep, I usually aim for 8 hours, and
 drink LOTS of water throughout the day}
Melaine

2 comments:

  1. Wow Melanie you have such a hectic schedule. I work 9 to 6 five days a week. I get up at 6.15am, Mon to Fri to fit in a workout. So I will be thinking of you when i'm in the gym, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome. and I seriously do not understand how you have that much energy.

    ReplyDelete